The League of Ordinary Gentlefolk
A warm and fuzzy group of thoughtful, compassionate and social video, card, and board game players. We coordinate on Discord, and play a variety of games ranging from casual to the more hardcore.
Become a Member
The League of Ordinary Gentlefolks is accepting new members, so long as you agree to abide by the code of conduct.
Apply to Join
Code of Conduct
- Do not intentionally push people's buttons. Everyone has a bad day once in a while, but actively trolling and harassing others is unacceptable.
- Racist / sexist / genderist / homophobic / transphobic or other such language that demeans anyone based upon their identity will not be tolerated. We come from a wide variety of cultures & sensibilities, but we have to draw a hard line in the sand when it comes to these types of insults. _It’s OK if it’s a genuine mistake_, however we ask that you apologise and refrain from repeating the error.
- Mods are here to help the chat flow, remove unruly types, and keep the peace. They aren’t above anyone on the social pecking order beyond having (hopefully) good judgement and the ability to enforce the rules. Please respect their decisions & advisements towards making this a fun place for everyone to hangout.
- Use the channels we’ve created to talk about specific topics if you’re going to discuss them at length. There will be overlap (e.g. talking about anime themed music in #anime makes sense). Crossposting (sending the same message to multiple rooms) is frowned upon.
- Try not to dominate #general with a conversation that fits into a separate area. If an area doesn't exist and you'd like one, request it in the #meta channel.